RWA19 - Tickets and Registration
Friday workshops (Melissa & Natasha) Early Bird Registration: $150 (Members) $250 (Non-members); General Registration: $200 (Members), $300 (Non-members)
Friday Deep Dive with Rachel Bailey $199 (Members only – limited to 20 people)
Core Conference (includes cocktail party) Early Bird Registration: $450 (Members), $650 (Non-members); General Registration $550 (Members), $750 (Non-Members)
Gala Dinner General Registration: $105 (Members), $125 (Non-Members)
Extra Cocktail ticket only General Registration: $65 (Members), $75 (Non-Members)
Gala Awards Dinner
How to Register
Registrations can also be done via the Grenadine app, for IoS and Android.
- In the App Store or Google Play, search for ‘Grenadine Event Guide’.
- Enter the event code: RWA2019
- Create your profile.
Downloading Grenadine and creating your profile will keep you updated with all Conference information, including location and programming notifications. You can also use it to:
- Access details about sessions and speakers
- Create a personalised schedule so that you don’t miss the sessions you’re keen to see
- Check out who else is attending, and send them private messages to organise catch-ups with ease.
You can also access all of the Conference information from Grenadine.
If you have any queries regarding the Conference, Grenadine, or registering, please email our conference coordinators.
- First time attendees will receive a complimentary lanyard, with delegates from previous years expected to bring their lanyard with them.
- You must wear your lanyard at all times. If you’ve lost your lanyard, you can purchase one at the registration desk.
- You will need your membership number to apply the member discount and your membership must remain up-to-date from the time you register to the date of the conference. You can find your member number if you login to the RWA website.
- Any changes to your ticket after purchase will attract an admin fee to change.
- All refunds will attract an admin fee.
- You must read the terms and conditions carefully before final purchase of conference tickets.