Tickets will go on sale in early 2019
How to Register
Registrations will be taken through our event on the Grenadine app, for IoS and Android.
- In the App Store or Google Play, search for ‘Grenadine Event Guide’.
- Enter the event code [To be advised when tickets go on sale]
- Create your profile.
Downloading Grenadine and creating your profile will keep you updated with all Conference information, including location and programming notifications. You can also use it to:
- Access details about sessions and speakers
- Create a personalised schedule so that you don’t miss the sessions you’re keen to see
- Check out who else is attending, and send them private messages to organise catch-ups with ease.
You can also access all of the Conference information from Grenadine.
If you have any queries regarding the Conference, Grenadine, or registering, please email our conference coordinators.
- First-time attendees will receive a complimentary lanyard, with delegates from previous years expected to bring their lanyard with them.
- You must wear your lanyard at all times. If you’ve lost your lanyard, you can purchase one at the registration desk.
- You will need your membership number to apply the member discount and your membership must remain up-to-date from the time you register to the date of the conference. You can find your member number if you log in to the RWA website.
- Any changes to your ticket after purchase will attract an admin fee to change.
- All refunds will attract an admin fee.
- You must read the terms and conditions carefully before final purchase of conference tickets.